This applies if you are not currently studying in Singapore, and do not hold a valid Student Pass.
Return your Fee Payment Advice Form together with Semester 1 Tuition Fees, Form 12 and Student Contract to confirm your place at LASALLE.
The Division of Admissions (DA) will register your application for a Student Pass on ICA’s SOLAR+ system, and obtain your SOLAR+ Application Number.
Your SOLAR+ Application Number will then be emailed to you and your agent (if you have one).
Apply for your Student Pass online within seven days of receiving your SOLAR+ Application Number. At the website, click on ‘PEO’, then ‘Student’.
Note: You will need your SOLAR+ Application Number in order to apply for the Student Pass.
When you have successfully submitted your SOLAR+ Application, it will be routed as “Receiving Attention” according to ICA.
ICA will take about 6–8 weeks to process an application. You can check the status of your application online, from the SOLAR+ website, using your SOLAR+ Application Number.
Once ICA has approved your application, an In-Principle Approval (IPA) letter will be issued.
You are no longer required to obtain the physical single-journey entry visa as the IPA letter will serve as evidence of the grant of the Visa. DA will email a copy of your IPA letter to you.
Go for a medical check-up. Ensure your doctor uses the medical report attached to your IPA letter.
If you have never studied in Singapore, you can go to a registered General Practitioner in your home country for your medical check-up. However, your doctor must use and complete ICA’s prescribed form. If you have studied in Singapore before, you must do your medical check-up in Singapore.
Collection of Student Pass by e-appointment. Applicant is required to complete formalities in person at ICA Office, 4th Storey, ICA Building. The Completion of Formalities is strictly by e-Appointment only .
Documents required for Collection of Student Pass:
- IPA Letter
- Passport (which must be valid for at least half a year)
- One recent passport-sized colour photograph
- Documents as listed in Annex A or B (Refer to IPA Letter)
- A completed original medical check-up form and original copy of the laboratory report
- Your duly signed Student Pass Application e-Forms
- Acknowledge a copy of the Terms and Conditions of Issue for Long Term Pass (LTP) Card
- Issuance of card fee – S$60 and S$30 multiple entry visa (if required – this will be determined by ICA). You can make your payments online via SOLAR+ system or payment by NETS, CashCard, Visa and MasterCard credit/debit cards at the lobby located at ICA Building.