The Convocation ceremony for the Class of 2023 will be held on 4 August 2023 at Singapore Expo.
Date: Fri 4 Aug 2023
Time: 2:00pm – 6:00pm (registration starts at 12:00pm)
Venue: Singapore Expo Convention & Exhibition Centre, Hall 3
Download the ceremony programme.
Limited printed copies of the programme booklet can be collected at LASALLE's Block E Level 1 Reception till 30 September 2023.
Convocation 2023 highlights
Frequently asked questions
Please make your way to Hall 3 for registration and gowning.
The duration of the entire proceedings is approximately three hours.
Yes, a buffet reception will be served after the ceremony. All graduands and their guests are invited to this reception.
Each graduand will only be allowed to bring a maximum of two guests. Graduands can purchase additional tickets ($50 per ticket) on a first-come, first-served basis.
To ensure that we are able to start and end the ceremony on time, guests will not be allowed entry 15 minutes after the start of the ceremony.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for the collection of your certificate. All certificates must be collected by Friday, 22 December 2023. Beyond this date, the College shall have the discretion to dispose of uncollected certificates.
Photographs may be purchased from Creative District. When you rent your gown, do inform them that you would like to purchase photographs and collection details will be provided.
Safe management measures
We are committed to creating a safe and meaningful Convocation experience for you. For the health and safety of all graduands and guests, and in line with recommendations and guidelines from the Ministry of Health (MOH) and Ministry of Education (MOE), the following safe management measures will be implemented at the Convocation ceremonies:
- Mandatory SafeEntry check-in to the venue at designated entry points via the TraceTogether (TT) app or token. Please refer to the location map below:
- Singapore Expo has installed the SafeEntry Gateway which allows check-ins by scanning a TT app or token.
- Sanitation of high touch point surfaces including door handles and escalator handrails as well as cleaning of common areas are conducted regularly with SGClean guidelines.
- A holding room is available outside the venue for any suspected COVID-19 cases.
- For health and safety reasons, guests below the age of 5 and above the age of 70 are discouraged from attending the in-person Convocation.
- Kindly refrain from attending the in-person Convocation if you or your guests are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 including but not limited to fever, runny nose, sore throat, loss of taste and smell, etc. You may still attend your Convocation online.
The following measures must be strictly observed all the times during registration and the ceremonies:
- Face masks must be worn throughout.
- Graduands must be seated at assigned seats or rows only. Strictly no movement within the hall is allowed unless going up on stage to receive the certificate.
- No handshakes or other forms of physical contact are allowed on stage during the conferment.
- No loud cheering is allowed.
- Graduands and guests must remain seated throughout the ceremony. Please do not exit the hall as no re-entry is allowed.
- Guests can take photographs and/or videos from their seats but no standing, cheering or leaving of seats to take photographs and videos is allowed throughout the ceremony.
- All mobile and beeping devices are to be switched to silent mode when the ceremony is in progress.
- Graduands and guests must vacate the premises immediately at the end of the ceremony as the venue will be cleaned and sanitised for the next session. To ensure the smooth ingress of the next sessions’ attendees, please do not loiter or hang around outside the venue and around the registration areas.