The LASALLE Year in Review is an annual publication that captures and celebrates the College's highlights, achievements, headline events and collaborations of the year. Chockful of stories, photos and videos you won't want to miss.
2021/2022 at a glance
As the world opens up, LASALLE flourishes in a year filled with renewed hope. Here are some highlights from 2021/2022:
- LASALLE has ranked within the top 50 in Asia and top 151–200 globally in Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings for art and design. Among specialist arts institutions, LASALLE ranked within the top 10 in Asia and top 2 in Southeast Asia.
- LASALLE Chairman Mr Peter Seah was awarded the Order of Nila Utama (With Distinction), one of Singapore’s top national honours.
- Our graduates' film projects were nominated for Student Academy Awards and Student BAFTAs.
- Accolades won by students and alumni include Forbes Asia 30 Under 30, D&AD Awards, Red Dot Design Awards, Harpers Bazaar Asia NewGen Fashion Award and UOB Painting of the Year.
- New partnerships were established with 11 institutions across the UK, Europe and Asia.
- We hosted a number of international visits and distinguished guests, including the Ambassador of Switzerland to Singapore and the British High Commissioner.