The LASALLE Year In Review is an annual publication that captures and celebrates the College's highlights, achievements, headline events and collaborations of the year. Chockful of stories, photos and videos you won't want to miss.
2019/20 at a Glance
Other highlights in our star-studded 2019/2020 year include:
- Participating in Singapore Biennale 2019 with the Institute of Contemporary Arts Singapore and Fine Arts alumna Amanda Heng winning the distinguished Benesse Prize at the end of the Biennale.
- The Winston Oh Travelogue Awards reaching its 20th anniversary, reuniting old and new recipients in an inspiring exhibition.
- A refresh of our Diploma framework, enabling a new generation of creative learners to better respond to a transforming economy.
- Two corporate social responsibility projects in which students and staff planted 50 tree saplings at Jurong Lake Gardens and the College partnered UBS to upcycle plastic bottles into 6,000 ornamental flowers to create Singapore’s tallest sustainable Christmas tree.
- Star alumni hitting milestones, such as Natalie Hennedige being named the new festival director for the Singapore International Festival of Arts and PHUNK celebrating 25 impactful years in shaping the design industry.