The LASALLE Year in Review is an annual publication that captures and celebrates the College's highlights, achievements, headline events and collaborations of the year. Chockful of stories, photos and videos you won't want to miss.
2022/23 at a glance
As we take a bold leap forward into a new era of arts education, LASALLE College of the Arts presents a Year in Review that unveils a horizon full of promise.
Here are some highlights from 2022/23:
- LASALLE hosted the inaugural University of the Arts Singapore Arts Symposium, where Minister for Education Chan Chun Sing delivered a speech on his hopes for the future of arts education in Singapore, and the contributions of ten pioneer arts educators were celebrated.
- In the Quacquarelli Symonds World University Rankings 2023, LASALLE is highest ranked in Singapore and joint top in Southeast Asia among specialist arts institutions.
- The LASALLE Show 2023 featured sold-out performances and exhibitions throughout all gallery spaces that attracted a crowd of thousands on opening night. We welcomed a number of distinguished guests, including Minister for Health Mr Ong Ye Kung and Minister for Culture, Community and Youth Mr Edwin Tong.
- Accolades won by students and alumni include the Young Artist Award, Harpers Bazaar Asia NewGen Fashion Award, National Youth Film Awards, Straits Times Life Theatre Awards, and a prestigious nomination for the Yugo BAFTA Student Awards.
- New partnerships were established with 18 institutions across the UK, Europe and Asia.