The LASALLE Year In Review is an annual publication that captures and celebrates the College's highlights, achievements, headline events and collaborations of the year. Chockful of stories, photos and videos you won't want to miss.
2018/19 At a Glance
The College achieved new heights of distinction in academic year 2018/19:
- Three out of five recipients of the Young Artist Award 2018 were LASALLE alumni, as were three out of five finalists for the President’s Young Talents 2018.
- Of only three short films from Asia shortlisted for the BAFTA Student Film Awards 2019, two were thesis films by graduands of our Puttnam School of Film & Animation.
- Singapore’s inaugural major conference on Southeast Asian contemporary art histories was organised by our MA Asian Art Histories programme.
- Fine Arts alumna Shubigi Rao was appointed curator of the Kochi-Muziris Biennale 2020, while Arts Management alumnus John Tung will be part of a seven-person curatorial team at Singapore Biennale 2019.
- Enterprise Singapore recognised the College’s commitment to business excellence and awarded LASALLE its second Singapore Quality Class STAR.
- The visionary Universal Design Education Charter was developed and published at LASALLE following a three-day global forum.