The LASALLE Year in Review is an annual publication that captures and celebrates the College's highlights, achievements, headline events and collaborations of the year. Chockful of stories, photos and videos you won't want to miss.
2020/21 at a glance
From embracing new visions to making connections and cultivating courage, here are some highlights from 2020/2021:
- Being part of Singapore’s first arts university, contributing to higher arts education in the world.
- Ranking third in Singapore, top 50 in Asia and top 151–200 in Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings.
- Celebrating achievements of alumni who received a Cultural Medallion and was named a Forbes 30 under 30 trailblazer.
- Hauling in six trophies at the National Youth Film Awards 2020, as well as dominating the Interior Design category at the Asia Young Designer Award 2021 with students winning gold, silver and bronze.
- Publishing LASALLE’s first ever monograph of multidisciplinary research which explores the notion of the body as central to creative practice.
- Co-curating an exhibition of contemporary Singapore fashion with the Asian Civilisations Museum.
- Collaborating with Samsung, Netflix and *SCAPE to provide students with opportunities to put theory into practice and expand their portfolio.