Our courses are offered at convenient times with course delivery varying from online to face-to-face classes:
- For full-time working professionals – most classes run on weeknights and weekends
- For students – classes run during school holidays
Instructors include faculty members from LASALLE who teach in our full-time programmes as well as industry professionals who are experienced in arts education. They include award-winning practitioners and highly-qualified alumni. Our curricula is intended to introduce you to new fields hence there are no examinations or assessments. The purpose is to provide you with an enriching learning experience.
Why take up Continuing Education Programmes at LASALLE?
- Classes are carefully designed and developed by our faculty and staff members to provide a gateway to those who want to learn more about the arts. No prior background in the arts is required. We welcome absolute beginners in many of our courses.
- Small class sizes ensure plenty of student-teacher time and a personalised experience.
- Most of our courses are recognised for SkillsFuture Credit and National Silver Academy subsidies*
- Practicing faculty members make the learning experience authentic.
- LASALLE’s Continuing Education Programmes provide great opportunities to meet people and make new friends with similar interests.