Download our access map.
The Institute of Contemporary Arts Singapore is located at LASALLE College of the Arts between Short Street and Prinsep Street, right in the heart of Singapore’s arts, culture, learning and entertainment hub. Our close neighbours include Singapore Art Museum, National Museum of Singapore, National Library, DECK, Objectifs Centre for Photography and Film, Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts (NAFA) and the School of the Arts (SOTA). LASALLE is a short walk from Bras Basah, Bugis, City Hall, Little India and Orchard Road.
- Rochor, Exit A (2-minute walk)
- Little India, Exit A (8-minute walk)
- Bugis, Exit A (8-minute walk)
- Dhoby Ghaut, Exit A (10-minute walk)
- SBS: 23, 48, 56, 57, 64, 65, 131, 139, 147, 166
- SMRT: 66, 67, 170, 851, 857, 960, 980
There is a dedicated taxi drop-off point for LASALLE on McNally Street. Nearby landmarks for the driver include Sim Lim Square and Prinsep Street on the city side.
McNally Street is accessed via Short Street or Prinsep Street.
- 7:00am – 5:00pm: S$1.50 for first 1/2 hr, S$0.05 per subsequent minute
- 5:00pm – 11:00pm: S$3 per entry
- 11:00pm – 7:00am: S$1.50 for first 1/2 hr, S$0.05 per subsequent minute
- 7am – 11pm: S$1 per entry