Advisory for students, staff and visitors of LASALLE College of the Arts
In line with recommendations and guidelines from the Ministry of Health (MOH) and Ministry of Education (MOE), the College is implementing a series of precautionary measures to safeguard the LASALLE community.
- Check your temperature at stations set up across the campus on weekdays.
- On weekends, temperature screening will be conducted in the café.
- Display your temperature verification sticker clearly when ordering meals.
- If you are feeling unwell, please refrain from dining at the café.
- Wash your hands with soap and water before consuming meals.
- You are encouraged to takeaway your meal. A free cup of home brewed iced lemon tea will be given with every takeaway order.
- Take your temperature before leaving the house. If you are unwell, please see a doctor immediately and avoid contact with others.
- All students, staff and visitors to LASALLE must proceed to the following venues for temperature screening from 8am–8pm daily:
- Block E, Level 1, Reception
- Pathway area between Block C and Block D
- Block H, Level 1, Campus Green
- Temperature screening stickers must be clearly displayed at all times.
Leave of absence
Students and staff who have recently travelled to any part of China will be granted Leave of Absence (LOA) for 14 days from the time you arrived back in Singapore. If you are sharing accommodation with someone who has travelled to China, the LOA will also apply to you.
Events and activities at LASALLE
All events and activities involving more than 25 participants will be cancelled or postponed until further notice.
Please refer to your respective programmes for more details.
Be socially responsible
Stay vigilant, be socially responsible and practise good personal hygiene to safeguard the community.
- Students and staff are required to declare their travel details made since 14 January (including the Chinese New Year period) and all future travel plans from now till 31 March 2020 (inclusive) via the Travel Declaration Google form.
- Students and staff who have travelled to any part of China (excluding Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan) during the Chinese New Year break will be granted Leave of Absence (LOA) for 14 days from the time you arrived back in Singapore.
- For students and staff who have not travelled to China but are sharing accommodation with others who have travelled to China, the 14 days compulsory leave of absence would also apply to you, unless you find alternate accommodation for this period.
- Students and staff on LOA will have to stay away from the College.
- Students and staff who have returned from China are to monitor and take their temperature daily.
- Students and staff who feel unwell should seek medical attention immediately and inform the doctor of your travel history.
- All service counters in the College will have stock of face masks and hand sanitisers for your use.
A dedicated 24-hour hotline 6496 5224 is available for any emergency related to the virus during this period.