The perimeter of the McNally campus will be cordoned off with only three access points:
- Vehicle drop-off point
- Lowercase cafe at Block D
- Car park entrance
- There will be a single access point at the guard house.
There will be screening stations to conduct SafeEntry checks at all access points. TraceTogether-only SafeEntry is mandatory at both the McNally and Winstedt Campuses. Staff, students and visitors must use the TraceTogether app or token for SafeEntry check-ins.
- It is mandatory for all staff, students and visitors to wear face masks at all times when on campus except when you are eating or drinking.
Antigen Rapid Test (ART) for staff working onsite
- In line with current guidelines from the authorities, all staff working onsite are required to administer ART and submit a negative test result valid for 24 hours within the projected end of their time on campus.
Reducing on-campus population density
- To maintain safe distancing, the number of students and staff allowed on campus at any one time will be strictly restricted. This will be achieved through timetabling and staff rostering.
- Persons seated on campus should maintain a 1 metre distance from one another. Stickers are placed on seating locations as a guide.
- The following areas of LASALLE’s McNally campus are currently open to members of the public.
- First floor
- Basement 1 galleries
- All other areas of the McNally campus, as well as the Winstedt campus, are closed to members of the public.
- Members of the public are requested not to loiter on campus, and to leave as soon as possible after your visit is concluded.
- LASALLE’s McNally campus is closed on Sundays and public holidays, unless there is an exhibition or other public activity taking place on campus.
- Selected counter services are currently open. For the health and safety of LASALLE staff and students, the College reserves the right to close its counters without prior notice. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- All customer service counters are equipped with transparent acrylic shields to prevent any potential contact with droplets.
- All lifts have a restricted capacity of four persons per ride with floor stickers to indicate where passengers should stand. We encourage those going up and down one floor to use the stairs to alleviate lift congestion.
- All lift buttons are treated with approved anti-bacterial and anti-virus guard coating – this is a self-sanitising chemical which exterminates bacteria and viruses and is harmless to humans. The use of the chemical will be refreshed every six months.
Safe Management Officers
- Safe Management Officers (SMOs) will carry out inspections on campus to ensure safety compliance. They are identified with an armband while on duty.
- We seek your understanding and co-operation to comply with SMOs’ guidance. Repeat offenders will be issued with a warning.
- The Ngee Ann Kongsi Library is currently open to LASALLE staff and students only, with a maximum capacity of 50.
- At present, the library is not open to members of the public.
- Visitor group size will be limited to no more than two persons per group. Please maintain a safe distance of at least 1 metre between groups and do not mingle across groups.
- Gallery tours may proceed with groups of no more than two (excluding guide).
- Interactive exhibitions, if any, will be cordoned off to prevent transmission of the virus through touching common surfaces. No shared headphones, audio guides or other common items will be provided.