(Updated 26 April 2022)
Mask-wearing continues to be required on-campus in all office spaces, classrooms, studios, lecture theatres, galleries, theatres and the library. It is optional but encouraged in outdoor areas, common corridors and open areas such as the campus green and amphitheatre.
- The following areas of LASALLE’s McNally campus are currently open to members of the public.
- Level 1
- Basement 1 galleries
- All other areas of the McNally campus, as well as the Winstedt campus, are closed to members of the public.
- Members of the public are requested not to loiter on campus, and to leave as soon as possible after your visit is concluded.
- LASALLE’s McNally campus is closed on Sundays and public holidays, unless there is an exhibition or other public activity taking place on campus.
- Selected counter services are currently open. For the health and safety of LASALLE staff and students, the College reserves the right to close its counters without prior notice. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- All customer service counters are equipped with transparent acrylic shields to prevent any potential contact with droplets.
- All lift buttons are treated with approved anti-bacterial and anti-virus guard coating – this is a self-sanitising chemical which exterminates bacteria and viruses and is harmless to humans. The use of the chemical will be refreshed every six months.
- The Ngee Ann Kongsi Library is currently open to LASALLE staff, students and selected institutions only.
- At present, the library is not open to members of the public.
- All visitors are required to remain masked at all times in the exhibition space.
- All galleries are touch-free.
- Kindly refrain from entering the galleries if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms including a fever, sore throat and cough.