(Updated 17 October 2022)
1. General safety measures
As of 29 August 2022, mask-wearing will be optional on-campus in indoor as well as outdoor spaces.
- The following areas of LASALLE’s McNally campus are currently open to members of the public:
- Level 1
- Basement 1 galleries
- All other areas of the McNally campus, as well as the Winstedt campus, are closed to members of the public.
- Members of the public are requested not to loiter on campus, and to leave as soon as possible after your visit is concluded.
- LASALLE’s McNally campus is closed on Sundays and public holidays, unless there is an exhibition or other public activity taking place on campus.
- All counter services are currently open.
- For the health and safety of LASALLE staff and students, the College reserves the right to close its counters without prior notice. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- All customer service counters are equipped with transparent acrylic shields to prevent any potential contact with droplets.
- All lift buttons are treated with approved anti-bacterial and anti-virus guard coating – this is a self-sanitising chemical which exterminates bacteria and viruses and is harmless to humans. The use of the chemical will be refreshed every six months.
2. Live performances and events
3. Media content production
4. The Ngee Ann Kongsi Library
- The Ngee Ann Kongsi Library is currently open to LASALLE staff, students and external parties attending events at the library (by invite or RSVP only).
- At present, the library is not open to members of the public.
5. Institute of Contemporary Arts Singapore
- Kindly refrain from entering the galleries if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms including a fever, runny nose and sore throat.
- All galleries are touch-free.