Friday, 30 Aug 2019
2:30pm to 5:30pm
Singapore Expo Convention and Exhibition Centre Hall 3
- Attendance at the LASALLE Convocation is strictly by registration only.
- Registration is now closed and will open on 10 June.
- Guest-of-Honour: Mr S Iswaran, Minister for Communications & Information
Notes to Attendees
Guests who are attending the ceremony, please note the following:
- Admission for the venue is strictly by invitation card only. One card admits one guest. Please bring your invitation card for admission.
- In respect of the momentous ceremony and our graduands, the dress code is smart casual.
- Guest seats are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Please refrain from sitting in the VIP reserved seating area or the graduands’ seating area. We suggest arriving at the venue at least 45 minutes prior to the start of the ceremony. The venue opens at 1:40pm for guests. Guests are to be seated by 2:00pm.
- All guests are to be seated once they enter the venue and remain seated throughout the ceremony. We advise that you use the restroom prior to taking your seat.
- As the Convocation is a lengthy ceremony, we recommend eating a full meal before arriving at the venue.
- Children below the age of five will not be allowed into the venue. Children above the age of five attending the ceremony will require an invitation card. Due to the solemnity and length of the ceremony, ushers/staff may request parents whose children are noisy or uncomfortable to leave the venue as a courtesy to all attendees of the Convocation.
- Latecomers will not be admitted into the venue.
- All mobile and beeping devices are to be switched to silent mode when the Convocation is in progress.
- Guests are advised to refrain from flash photography or video recording during the ceremony.
Getting to Singapore Expo
Singapore EXPO is located in the eastern part of Singapore and can be accessed by car or public transportation.
Situated at the crossroads of 3 main expressways – East Coast Parkway, Pan Island Expressway and Tampines Expressway – Singapore EXPO is a mere 15-minute drive from the CBD and a 5-minute ride from Changi International Airport.
There are numerous taxi companies available in Singapore that offer reliable service. The taxi fare from the airport to Singapore EXPO is about S$15 and to the city about S$20, subject to surcharges.
Singapore EXPO has a dedicated MRT station next to Hall 6. Trains arrive every 5 minutes from Changi International Airport and Tanah Merah MRT station, while it takes about 25 minutes from the city.
If you have any queries regarding the Convocation, please contact:
Division of Student Administration
Tel: +(65) 6496 5118