The student recruitment team plays a key role in raising awareness and interest in LASALLE’s wide range of diploma and degree programmes. Reporting to the Director, Division of Admissions and the Senior Manager/Assistant Manager (Student Recruitment), your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct student recruitment activities in assigned markets to generate and convert leads into applications for Open House, recruitment fairs and seminars, conduct application preparation workshops, network with school teachers and counsellors, and prepare marketing materials etc.
- Provide programme advice to prospective students and parents via face-to-face counselling, email and phone correspondence.
- Keep abreast of developments in the education sector and student recruitment trends in assigned market segments.
- Maintain and update the prospective student database.
- Bachelor’s degree from an established university with three years and above of relevant experience in marketing, preferably in education/youth marketing.
- Candidates without relevant working experience but have a keen interest to work in the education sector or possess a polytechnic diploma with at least five years of experience may apply and will be considered for the executive position.
- Outgoing and dynamic with the ability to inspire and engage prospective students and convert leads to applications.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to embrace a student-centric service culture.
- Demonstrate great initiative and customer service skills.
- Ability to work well as a member of a team and collaborate with colleagues at all levels.
- Appreciation of the arts and culture, and the development of young people through education.
Interested applicants are invited to apply directly at the LASALLE careers portal. Closing date is 15 February 2024 or until the position is filled. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.