Reporting to the Manager of Continuing Education Programme (CEP), you will support the CEP by responding to all frontline enquiries, and assisting in the organisation and daily running of the courses.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Main liaison with funding agencies namely SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) and National Silver Academy (NSA).
- Maintain CEP courses under the SSG and NSA, to ensure currency of courses and funding information across agencies portals and the corporate website, including access to SSG’s TPGateway and submitting feedback.
- Provide smooth pre- and post-operational support for CEP including managing course funding, registration, course administering etc.
- Provide assistance and administrative support to the monitoring of budget, resources and expenditure.
- Provide logistical support of events as and when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree from an established university preferably in arts or humanities related area with at least two years of relevant experience.
- Diploma holders with at least five years of relevant experience may also apply.
- Detailed knowledge of CEP internal administrative systems and training support.
- Knowledge of short programmes management and administration will be advantageous.
- Some understanding of administrative processes, procedures, and technology, including various social media tools/platforms would be advantageous.
- Able to handle information with integrity and confidentiality.
- Highly detailed and meticulous with good organisational skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication (written and spoken) and analytical skills.
- Ability to work well as a member of a team and collaborate with colleagues at all levels and independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace.
- Strong sense of commitment and initiative.
- Able to embrace a student-centric service.
Interested applicants are invited to apply directly at the LASALLE careers portal. Closing date is 30 January 2024 or until the position is filled. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.