The SEAsia Scholars Award is open to new MA Asian Arts Histories and MA Arts and Cultural Leadership students pursuing full-time postgraduate studies at LASALLE.
- Applicants from Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Timor-Leste and Vietnam.
- Applicants from MA Asian Art Histories and MA Arts and Cultural Leadership who have been offered a place for the January 2020 intake.
- Non-recipients of any other scholarships/bursaries/financial aid awarded by external organisations or LASALLE.
- Established mid-career professionals with high potential in their creative field demonstrating high level research and scholarship.
- Outstanding track record and/or relevant experience in chosen field.
- Demonstrate leadership engagement in chosen field with activities outside of coursework, such as participation and/or achievements in external activities.
Value and Tenure
Each scholarship covers the full tuition fees to complete the MA Asian Art Histories or MA Arts and Cultural Leadership programme within the normal duration of study.
Application is now open from 15 July–30 October 2019 for new MA students commencing studies in January 2020.
Applications are to be submitted via post to LASALLE College of the Arts, Division of Student Administration, 1 McNally Street, Singapore 187940 or over the Student Services Counter at McNally Campus, Block E Level 2, Monday–Friday, 9:00am–5:00pm.
Applicants will be notified of the outcome of the award by end November 2019.
Please note that late or incomplete submissions will not be processed. Submission of an application does not guarantee any award.
LASALLE College of the Arts collects data on information given in bursary and scholarship applications. By submitting your personal data, you and your family members will be deemed to have consented to LASALLE collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for communication, administration/academic purposes, research and statistical reporting (whether by LASALLE or a third party and whether initiated by LASALLE or any relevant government authority).
All information is correct at time of publication and is subject to changes.