The MA Merit Award is designed to identify the most talented new MA students with excellent academic achievements, strong leadership potential and passion for the arts.
- All nationalities.
- Applicants must have been offered a place in a full-time MA programme for August 2021 intake.
- Non-recipients of any other scholarships/bursaries/financial aid awarded by external organisations or LASALLE.
- Impressive academic record with portfolio/audition/interviews or other criteria as may be laid down from time to time.
- Outstanding track record and/or relevant experience in chosen field.
- Demonstrate engagement in a chosen field with activities outside of coursework, such as participation and/or achievement in external activities.
- High level of maturity and strong leadership qualities.
Value and tenure
Up to a maximum of S$2,000 per semester, capped at a maximum $6,000 for the entire MA* course.
*MA Art Therapy students may receive up to $8,000 for the entire MA course.
Application is open from 16 Apr – 24 May 2021 for new students.
Please submit your application via this online form.
Successful applicants will be notified via email by end July 2021.
For further enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 6496 5199.
Please note that late or incomplete submissions will not be processed. Submission of an application does not guarantee any award of scholarship.
LASALLE College of the Arts collects data on information given in bursary and scholarship applications. By submitting your personal data, you and your family members will be deemed to have consented to LASALLE collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for communication, administration/academic purposes, research and statistical reporting (whether by LASALLE or a third party and whether initiated by LASALLE or any relevant government authority).
All information is correct at time of publication and is subject to changes.