The LASALLE Scholarship for MA Studies is designed to identify the most talented new MA students with excellent academic achievements, strong leadership potential and passion for the arts.
- All nationalities.
- Applicants must have been offered a place in a full-time MA programme for Jan 2021 intake.
- Non-recipients of any other scholarships/bursaries/financial aid awarded by external organisations or LASALLE.
- Impressive academic record with portfolio/audition/interviews or other criteria as may be laid down from time to time.
- Outstanding track record and/or relevant experience in chosen field.
- Demonstrate engagement in a chosen field with activities outside of coursework, such as participation and/or achievement in external activities.
- High level of maturity and strong leadership qualities.
Value and Tenure
Up to a maximum of S$5,000 for the entire MA course.
Application is now open from 14 Sep – 30 Oct 2020 for new students.
Application and relevant documents to be scanned and submitted via email to email@example.com before the application deadline.
Applicants will be notified of the outcome of the award before 23 Dec 2020.
Please note that late or incomplete submissions will not be processed. Submission of an application does not guarantee any award of scholarship.
LASALLE College of the Arts collects data on the information given in bursary and scholarship applications. By submitting your personal data, you will be deemed to have consented to LASALLE collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for communication, administration/academic purposes, research and statistical reporting (whether by LASALLE or a third party and whether initiated by LASALLE or any relevant government authority).
All information is correct at time of publication and is subject to changes.