This scholarship is open to current Diploma students with strong academic record and leadership qualities.
- All nationalities.
- Current Diploma students progressing to the next level of their studies in August 2023.
- Minimum grade average of 70 in your June 2023 results to be shortlisted.
- Non-recipients of any other scholarships/bursaries/financial aid awarded by other organisations (except Higher Education Community Bursary or Higher Education Bursary).
- Impressive academic records and portfolio/audition/interviews and/or other criteria as may be laid down from time to time.
- Excellent studentship.
- Outstanding performance, track record and/or relevant experience in your chosen field.
- Demonstrate engagement in chosen discipline with activities outside of coursework, such as participation and/or achievements in performances/exhibitions.
- High level of maturity.
- Strong leadership qualities.
Value and tenure
Up to a maximum of $5,000 for one academic year.
Application is open from 1 to 20 Jun 2023 for current students.
Please submit your application via this online form.
Successful applicants will be notified via email by the end of July 2023.
Please note that late or incomplete submissions will not be processed. Submission of an application does not guarantee any award of scholarship.
For further enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com or 6496 5119.
LASALLE College of the Arts collects data on information given in bursary and scholarship applications. By submitting your personal data, you and your family members will be deemed to have consented to LASALLE collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for communication, administration/academic purposes, research and statistical reporting (whether by LASALLE or a third party and whether initiated by LASALLE or any relevant government authority).
All information is correct at time of publication and is subject to changes.