This is a highly coveted scholarship designed to identify the most talented new Diploma students with excellent academic achievement, strong leadership potential and passion for the arts.
- All nationalities.
- Applicants must have been offered a place in a full-time programme for the August 2022 intake.
- Non-recipients of any other scholarships/bursaries/financial aid awarded by external organisations.
- Impressive academic record with portfolio/audition/interview or other criteria as may be laid down from time to time.
- Outstanding track record and/or relevant experience in chosen field.
- Demonstrate engagement in chosen field with activities outside of coursework, such as participation and/or achievements in external activities.
- High level of maturity and strong leadership qualities.
Value and tenure
Up to a maximum of S$5,000 for the first year of studies in LASALLE.
Application is open from 1 Mar – 23 May 2022 for new students.
Please submit your application via this online form.
Shortlisted applicants are expected to attend an interview in June 2022.
Successful applicants will be notified via email by the end of July 2022.
For further enquiries, please contact us at [email protected] or 6496 5119.
Please note that late or incomplete submissions will not be processed. Submission of an application does not guarantee any award of scholarship.
LASALLE College of the Arts collects data on information given in bursary and scholarship applications. By submitting your personal data, you and your family members will be deemed to have consented to LASALLE collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for communication, administration/academic purposes, research and statistical reporting (whether by LASALLE or a third party and whether initiated by LASALLE or any relevant government authority).
All information is correct at time of publication and is subject to changes.