Dare to Dream Scholarship
The Dare To Dream Scholarship is awarded to new Diploma students with special needs, who have demonstrated good performance, track record, and/or relevant experience in his or her chosen field of study.
- Singapore citizens.
- Applicants must have been offered a place in a full-time programme for the August 2023 intake.
- Applicants must be medically certified about their special needs.
- Non-recipients of any other scholarships/bursaries/financial aid awarded by external organisations.
- Good academic record with portfolio/audition/interview or other criteria as may be laid down from time to time.
- Good performance track record and/or relevant experience in chosen field.
- Demonstrate engagement in chosen field with activities outside of coursework, such as participation and/or achievements in external activities.
- High level of maturity and strong leadership qualities.
- Preference for applicants in financial hardship with a per capita income (PCI) of S$1,500 and below.
Value and tenure
S$5,400 per academic year for a maximum of three (3) years or the minimum duration required to complete the Diploma course, whichever is shorter.
The scholarship recipient must maintain good academic performance with a grade average of at least 70 for each level of study in order to be considered for subsequent years of scholarship, subject to a maximum of three (3) years or the minimum duration required to complete the course, whichever is shorter.
Application is open from 1 Mar – 15 May 2023 for new students.
Please submit your application via this online form.
Shortlisted applicants are expected to attend an interview in May/June 2023.
Successful applicants will be notified via email at the end of July 2023.
For further enquiries, please contact us at [email protected] or 6496 5119.
Please note that late or incomplete submissions will not be processed. Submission of an application does not guarantee any award of scholarship.
LASALLE College of the Arts collects data on information given in bursary and scholarship applications. By submitting your personal data, you and your family members will be deemed to have consented to LASALLE collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for communication, administration/academic purposes, research and statistical reporting (whether by LASALLE or a third party and whether initiated by LASALLE or any relevant government authority).
All information is correct at time of publication and is subject to changes.