DIPLOMA TUITION FEES FOR AUGUST 2024 INTAKE (PER ANNUM FEES)
|FUNDED (SUBSIDISED FEES)||NON-FUNDED (FULL FEES)|
|Singaporeans||Singapore PR||International||Singaporeans||Singapore PR||International|
* Singapore PRs and International students who choose to take up the Tuition Grant (TG) will need to make an online application and then sign the TG Deed with the Government of Singapore. Under the terms of the TG Deed, you will be required to work for a Singapore entity for a period of three years upon graduation. For more information, visit tgonline.moe.gov.sg.
- Funded/subsidised fees for Singaporeans and Singapore PR qualify for GST Subsidy from MOE, all other fees include 9% GST in 2024.
- Fees are due on the first day of each semester.
- Fees are subject to change.
- Correct as of August 2023.
A non-refundable application fee (inclusive of GST*) is chargeable per application. Application is only complete upon receipt of your application fee and all necessary documents. Please ensure your application fee is paid and documents are uploaded after you have received an email that your applicant profile has been created. LASALLE reserves the right to withdraw the applicant if the application fee remains unpaid and documents are not received by the due date.
* GST is at 8% from 2023 and 9% from 2024.
|Singaporean / Singapore Permanent Resident applicants||S$60|
ACCEPTED MODES OF PAYMENT
All payment to LASALLE must be made in Singapore Dollar. In line with the Singapore government's move towards a cashless society, online payments are strongly encouraged. Below are the payment modes acceptable by LASALLE.
|Payment method||Payment mode|
|A. Online payment||
|B. SAM (kiosk, web or mobile)/Singapore Post||
Basic materials for learning are provided by the College.
As a developing artist, you are required to have certain items that are personal to you and cannot be shared. Such items include books, dance shoes, rehearsal clothes, safety boots, portable musical instruments, paints, canvas, basic tools, design software, cameras, etc., that will support you through your three-year learning journey. The College does not encourage the purchase of extravagant or costly materials or equipment. Our lecturers can provide you with affordable suggestions.
You are also encouraged to have your own laptop for education. If you do not own one, computer labs are available on campus with requisite software for you to undertake your work.
There may be opportunities for you to undertake extra-curricular study trips to enhance your overall learning. Trips are not compulsory and may incur additional costs.
All full-time students of LASALLE are required to be covered under the Medical Insurance Scheme (MIS). The annual coverage of S$20,000 includes school-related activities throughout the programme duration.
The current premium rate is $29.70 payable each semester. This premium rate is subject to change based on the prevailing premiums charged by the insurer.