The Tan Chay Bing Scholarship is a prestigious scholarship designed to attract talent, promote excellence and develop leaders in the arts and creative industries.
- Singapore citizens and permanent residents.
- Applicants must have been offered a place in a full-time programme for the August 2021 intake.
- Non-recipients of any other scholarships/bursaries/financial aid awarded by external organisations.
- Impressive academic record with portfolio/audition/interview or other criteria as may be laid down from time to time.
- Outstanding track record and/or relevant experience in chosen field.
- Demonstrates engagement in chosen field with activities outside of coursework, such as participation and/or achievements in external activities.
- High level of maturity and strong leadership qualities.
Value and tenure
Up to a maximum of S$10,000 for one academic year.
The scholarship recipient must maintain good academic performance with a grade average of at least 70 for each level of study in order to be considered for subsequent years of scholarship, subject to a maximum of three (3) years or the minimum duration required to complete the course, whichever is shorter.
Application is open from 16 Apr – 24 May 2021 for new students.
Please submit your application via this online form.
Successful applicants will be notified via email by end July 2021.
For further enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com or 6496 5199.
Please note that late or incomplete submissions will not be processed. Submission of an application does not guarantee any award of scholarship.
LASALLE College of the Arts collects data on information given in bursary and scholarship applications. By submitting your personal data, you and your family members will be deemed to have consented to LASALLE collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for communication, administration/academic purposes, research and statistical reporting (whether by LASALLE or a third party and whether initiated by LASALLE or any relevant government authority).
All information is correct at time of publication and is subject to changes.