Provided with funding support by The Ireland Funds Singapore, this scholarship is open to current students at LASALLE. Scholarship recipients from the McNally School of Fine Arts are required to produce and contribute one piece of artwork each to be included as part of the Silent Auction in the Emerald Ball fundraising event each year. Recipients from other faculties/schools are required to commit their time and service to charity events organised by The Ireland Funds Singapore and channelled through LASALLE’s Division of Advancement.
- Singapore citizens and permanent residents.
- Current BA(Hons) students progressing to the next level of their studies in August 2022.
- Current Diploma Level 3 students who have been accepted to a BA(Hons) programme commencing August 2022.
- Good conduct and attendance and outstanding academic performance, with a minimum grade average of 70 in your June 2022 results to be shortlisted.
- Outstanding track record and/or relevant experience in chosen field.
- Demonstrates participation and/or achievements in external activities, especially in the area of voluntary work with the community and for charitable causes.
- High level of maturity and strong leadership qualities.
- Non-recipients of any other scholarships/bursaries/financial aid awarded by other organisations (except Higher Education Community Bursary or Higher Education Bursary).
Value and Tenure
Up to a maximum of S$10,000 for one academic year.
Application is open from 1 – 20 Jun 2022 for current students.
Please submit your application via this online form.
Successful applicants will be notified via email by the end of July 2022.
For further enquiries, please contact us at [email protected] or 6496 5119.
Please note that late or incomplete submissions will not be processed. Submission of an application does not guarantee any award of scholarship.
LASALLE College of the Arts collects data on information given in bursary and scholarship applications. By submitting your personal data, you will be deemed to have consented to LASALLE collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for communication, administration/academic purposes, research and statistical reporting (whether by LASALLE or a third party and whether initiated by LASALLE or any relevant government authority).
All information is correct at time of publication and is subject to changes.