The Tan Chay Bing Bursary is awarded to new BA(Hons) students who require financial assistance for their studies at LASALLE. It is awarded to students who can demonstrate genuine need and hardship. Students with special needs are given priority.
- Singapore citizens and permanent residents
- Applicants must have been offered a place in a full-time programme for the August 2019 intake
- Good conduct and satisfactory academic performance
- Non-recipients of any other scholarships/bursaries/financial aid awarded by other organisations (except MOE Bursary or CDC/CCC Bursary)
- Gross monthly per capita income (PCI) of S$1,500 and below
Value and Tenure
Up to a maximum of S$5,000 for the first year of studies in LASALLE
Based on students’ financial needs and satisfactory academic performance, renewal of this bursary is reviewed on a yearly basis and covers up to a maximum of three (3) years or the minimum duration required to complete the course, whichever is shorter.
Note: Bursary applicants will be considered for MOE Bursary or CDC / CCC Bursary if they are eligible.
Application is now closed. Applicants will be notified of the outcome of award by end June 2019. The next application period will be opened in February 2020.
LASALLE College of the Arts collects data on information given in bursary and scholarship applications. By submitting your personal data, you and your family members will be deemed to have consented to LASALLE collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for communication, administration/academic purposes, research and statistical reporting (whether by LASALLE or a third party and whether initiated by LASALLE or any relevant government authority).
All information is correct at time of publication and is subject to changes.