The LASALLE Bursary provides assistance to current BA(Hons) students in financial need for them to continue their studies at the College.
- Singapore citizens and permanent residents
- Current LASALLE students who are eligible to progress to the next level of their studies in August 2019
- Good conduct and attendance
- Satisfactory academic performance
- Non-recipients of any other scholarships/bursaries/financial aid awarded by other organisations (except MOE Bursary or CDC/CCC Bursary)
- Gross monthly per capita income (PCI) of S$1,700 and below
Value and Tenure
Up to a maximum of S$5,000 for one academic year
Note: Eligible applicants will be considered for either the MOE Bursary or CDC/CCC Bursary if they are eligible.
Application is now closed.
LASALLE College of the Arts collects data on information given in bursary and scholarship applications. By submitting your personal data, you will be deemed to have consented to LASALLE collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for communication, administration/academic purposes, research and statistical reporting (whether by LASALLE or a third party and whether initiated by LASALLE or any relevant government authority).
All information is correct at time of publication and is subject to changes.