The LASALLE Bursary provides assistance to current BA(Hons) students in financial need for them to continue their studies at the College.
- Singapore citizens and Singapore permanent residents.
- Current LASALLE students who are eligible to progress to the next level of their studies in September 2020.
- Good conduct and attendance.
- Satisfactory academic performance.
- Non-recipients of any other scholarships/bursaries/financial aid awarded by external organisations (except Higher Education Community Bursary or Higher Education Bursary).
- Gross monthly per capita income (PCI) of S$1,700 and below.
Value and Tenure
Up to a maximum of S$5,000 for one academic year.
Note: Eligible applicants will be considered for Higher Education Community Bursary or Higher Education Bursary if they are eligible.
Application is now open from 10 – 30 June 2020 for current students.
Application and relevant documents to be scanned and submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the application deadline.
Applicants will be notified of the outcome of award by end August 2020.
Please note that late or incomplete submissions will not be processed. Submission of an application does not guarantee any award of scholarship.
LASALLE College of the Arts collects data on information given in bursary and scholarship applications. By submitting your personal data, you will be deemed to have consented to LASALLE collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for communication, administration/academic purposes, research and statistical reporting (whether by LASALLE or a third party and whether initiated by LASALLE or any relevant government authority).
All information is correct at time of publication and is subject to changes.