Provided with funding support by The Ireland Funds Singapore, the McNally Bursary is awarded to new BA(Hons) students who require financial assistance for their studies at LASALLE.
Bursary recipients from the Faculty of Fine Arts are required to produce and contribute one piece of artwork each to be included as part of the Silent Auction in the Emerald Ball fundraising event each year. Recipients from other faculties are required to commit their time and service to charity events organised by the Ireland Funds Singapore and channelled through LASALLE’s Division of Advancement.
- Singapore citizens and permanent residents.
- Applicants must have been offered a place in a full-time programme for the August 2020 intake.
- Good conduct and satisfactory academic performance.
- Non-recipients of any other scholarships/bursaries/financial aid awarded by other organisations (except Higher Education Community Bursary or Higher Education Bursary).
- Gross monthly per capita income (PCI) of S$1,500 and below.
- Keen interest to participate in voluntary work with the community and for charitable causes.
Value and Tenure
First year of studies up to a maximum of S$5,000 for the first year of studies in LASALLE.
Note: Bursary applicants will be considered for Higher Education Community Bursary or Higher Education Bursary if they are eligible.
Application is now closed.
Applications will be notified of the outcome of award by end August 2020.
Applications can be scanned and submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the application deadline.
Kindly ensure that all scanned forms are duly completed and signed. Relevant attachments must also be sent with the application form.
Please note that late or incomplete submissions will not be processed. Submission of an application does not guarantee any award of scholarship.
LASALLE College of the Arts collects data on information given in bursary and scholarship applications. By submitting your personal data, you and your family members will be deemed to have consented to LASALLE collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for communication, administration/academic purposes, research and statistical reporting (whether by LASALLE or a third party and whether initiated by LASALLE or any relevant government authority).
All information is correct at time of publication and is subject to changes.