Higher Education Bursary (formerly known as MOE Bursary) is a government bursary helping to support the education expenses for Singaporean students enrolled in MOE-subsidised courses in publicly-funded PSEIs. This bursary is awarded to student pursuing full-time Diploma or BA(Hons) studies at LASALLE.
- Full-time registered students pursuing BA (Hons) studies with LASALLE.
- Singapore Citizens.
- Eligible for MOE Tuition Grant (TG).
- Per Capita Income (PCI) and Gross Household Income (GHI) as stated in the Table under Value and Tenure.
- New students must already be enrolled in the AY2020 intake before they can apply for the Bursaries.
Value and Tenure
|PCI (Per Capita Income)||Gross Household Income (GHI)||Quantum|
|S$1,001 – S$1,725||S$4,001 – S$6,900||S$3,200 for one year|
|S$1,726 – S$2,250||S$6,901 – S$9,000||S$1,350 for one year|
Application is now open for new and current students.
- 20 July – 7 August 2020 (for September 2020 exercise).
- 17 August – 11 September 2020 (for November 2020 exercise).
Application and relevant documents to be scanned and submitted via email to email@example.com before the application deadline.
Successful applicants will be notified via email by end of September (Sep 2020 Exercise) or end of November 2020 (Nov 2020 Exercise).
Please note that late and incomplete submissions will not be processed. Submission of application does not guarantee any award of bursary.
LASALLE College of the Arts collects data on information given in bursary and scholarship applications. By submitting your personal data, you will be deemed to have consented to LASALLE collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for communication, administrative/academic purposes, research and statistical reporting (whether by LASALLE or a third party and whether initiated by LASALLE or any relevant government authority).
All information is correct at time of publication and is subject to changes.