The BinjaiTree Bursary is awarded to students who require financial assistance to study at LASALLE. To qualify for this bursary, students must demonstrate genuine need and hardship.
Most importantly, in keeping with BinjaiTree’s mission to support worthy causes, recipients of the bursary must be committed to contribute to the society during and after their studies at LASALLE. Recipients are also required to meet the BinjaiTree representatives and to submit annual progress updates on their community work involvement.
- Singapore citizens.
- Applicants must have been offered a place in a full-time programme for the August 2020 intake.
- Preference for applicants who are socially conscious and are committed to community work.
- Good conduct and satisfactory academic performance.
- Non-recipients of any other scholarships/bursaries/financial aid awarded by other organisations (except MOE Bursary or CDC/CCC Bursary).
- Gross monthly per capita income (PCI) of S$1,500 and below.
- Applicants must submit a 1 page pledge detailing their commitment in community work and how they plan to do this during their time at LASALLE. Recipients are required to submit annual updates to the BinjaiTree representatives.
Value and Tenure
Up to a maximum of S$10,000 for one academic year.
Based on the criteria set by the BinjaiTree Foundation, renewal of the bursary is reviewed on a yearly basis and covers up to a maximum of three (3) years or the minimum duration required to complete the course, whichever is shorter.
Note: Bursary applicants will be considered for MOE Bursary or CDC / CCC Bursary if they are eligible.
Application is now open from 20 January – 29 May 2020 for new students.
Applicants will be notified of the outcome of award by end July 2020.
Applications can be scanned and submitted via email to email@example.com before the application deadline.
Kindly ensure that all scanned forms are duly completed and signed. Relevant attachments must also be sent with the application form.
Please note that late or incomplete submissions will not be processed. Submission of an application does not guarantee any award of scholarship.
LASALLE College of the Arts collects data on information given in bursary and scholarship applications. By submitting your personal data, you and your family members will be deemed to have consented to LASALLE collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for communication, administration/academic purposes, research and statistical reporting (whether by LASALLE or a third party and whether initiated by LASALLE or any relevant government authority).
All information is correct at time of publication and is subject to changes.