We offer several categories of Short Courses:
- Personal Development & Enrichment Classes (Many are recognised for SkillsFuture Credit and National Silver Academy subsidies*)
- Youth Classes
- Training Classes
- Customised Classes
Our Short Courses are offered at convenient times:
- For full-time working professionals – most classes run at night and on weekends
- For students – classes run during school holidays
Courses run between six and eight weeks, with lessons once or twice a week (timings may vary).
The lecturers are academics from LASALLE who teach full-time programmes as well as seasoned professionals who are committed toward providing a quality arts education. They include award-winning practitioners and highly-qualified alumni. Short Courses curricula are intended to introduce you to new fields hence there are no examinations or assessments. The purpose is to provide an enriching experience.
Why take up Short Courses at LASALLE?
- Short Courses are carefully developed by our faculty and staff to provide a gateway to those who want to learn the arts. No background in the arts is required. We welcome absolute beginners in many of our courses.
- Small class sizes ensure plenty of student-teacher time and a personalised experience.
- Many Short Courses at LASALLE are recognised for SkillsFuture Credit and National Silver Academy subsidies*
- Practicing faculty members make the learning experience authentic.
- Short Courses is a great place to meet new people and friends.