Date & Time
Thu 31 Aug 2023, 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Block F Level 2 #F201, LASALLE’s McNally Campus
Focusing on Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, Human-Computer Interactions and Virtual Reality (VR), the seminar will illuminate the role of new technologies in designing and conducting experimental research and educational projects exploring a wide range of emerging methodologies.
Moderator: Dr Woo Yen Yen
Dr Jonathan Gander
Metamorphosis in the Metaverse
Dr Natalia Grincheva
Measuring global impacts of Hallyu
Dr Rosslyn Prosser
What’s the point of writing?
Not instantly readable
This event is part of the seminar series ‘Glocal’ Agenda in the Arts Management Research: Interrogating, Redefining and Challenging Traditional Research Canons.
About ‘Glocal’ Agenda in Arts Management Research: Interrogating, Redefining and Challenging Traditional Research Canons
The seminar series consists of six events which aim to explore urgent issues and topics, novel approaches and emerging methodologies which are currently shaping academic research on arts management as a highly interdisciplinary endeavour.
The series brings together key arts policymakers, researchers, practitioners, artists and arts managers in Singapore to feature and celebrate completed and ongoing research projects. These projects redefine local and regional arts management practices, while questioning research traditions through experimentation, innovation and critical discussion, demystifying long-standing stereotypes and fighting existing biases.
Other seminars in the series:
- National Arts Council research priorities: Addressing shifts in the economic, social and technological landscape
- Book launch for The Future of Heritage: Celebrating BA (Hons) Arts Management research achievements
- Experimenting with creative praxis: Research through arts practices
- Researching subjects vs exploring objects: Decolonising arts management research
- National Heritage Board research: Documenting and preserving Singapore heritage