Lecturer, Arts Management
- MA Arts Administration, Teachers College, Columbia University, New York, USA
- BFA Theatre Arts, Loyola Schools, Ateneo de Manila University, Philippines
Jason is a scholar and a recipient of the International Fellowships Program of Ford Foundation in 2009. Prior to moving to LASALLE, Jason was the chairperson of the Arts Management Programme of the School of Design and Arts, College of Saint Benilde; a lecturer in the Fine Arts Programme of Ateneo de Manila University; a part-time lecturer in the Masters of Fine Arts and Design Programme of Philippine Women’s University; and project moderator of Kultura, University of Asia and the Pacific in Manila.
- International cultural policy
- Arts funding and unrelated business income
- Management and education in the arts and cultural sector
- Indigenous communities and art