Events

LASALLE Blackmarket

LASALLE Blackmarket

Date & Time

Opening date: Thu 16 May, 7:00pm – 9:00pm
Exhibition Period: Fri 17 May – Wed 29 May 2019
Opening Hours: 12:00pm – 8:00pm

Location

Various Locations
LASALLE, 1 McNally Street

Admission

Free

Type

The LASALLE Show

Meet with artists and pick your favourite artwork at the LASALLE Blackmarket during The LASALLE Show Exhibition! LASALLE Blackmarket is an initiative to give graduands an opportunity to sell their artworks and help raise funds for their alma mater’s loveLASALLE Education Fund, which provides bursaries for students with financial need.

70% of the sales proceeds from each artwork will go back to the artist, while the remaining 30% will be channelled to support the loveLASALLE Education Fund.

Follow @LASALLEBlackmarket on Instagram for a preview of the works up for sale!