Digital Marketing is a new field of specialisation that aims to attract customers via digital platforms and tools in the modern internet and mobile connected world. Through techniques like crowdfunding, social media and e-commerce platforms, it is easier than ever for anyone to get their voice and ideas heard. This course offers a brief outline of the concepts and tools available within digital marketing and equips the participant to start exploring opportunities for amplification of brand or voice.
|No. of classes||Day||Date||Time|
|1||Friday||5 Feb 2021||10:00am – 6:00pm|
|1||Friday||7 May 2021||10:00am – 6:00pm|
Please download course schedule here.
- All classes will be held online unless stated otherwise.
- All applicants will be notified if there are any changes in course dates.
- Maximum of 20 participants per class.
This is a beginner level course open to PMETs, entrepreneurs, arts managers and educators with basic knowledge of digital marketing.
During the one-day workshop, you will learn about:
- Crowdfunding (Kickstarter, Indiegogo and Patreon).
- Online advertising (basics of CPM, CPC and CPA).
- Digital marketing tactics (SEO, display ad, video ads).
- The future of marketing (How AI is taking over, Ad-tech, 5G).
- Social media (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and the tools of Gen Z).
Participants will learn from a combination of theory, reflection-based tasks and practical exercises.
All participants are required to have internet access, a device with audio and video capabilities, PDF reader, Microsoft Office (such as Word & Excel) or similar software which facilitates writing.
Please submit your application here.
- This is a beginner level course open to PMETs, entrepreneurs, arts managers and educators with basic knowledge of digital marketing.
- All applicants must be able to commit to the full duration of the course. Please note that incomplete applications will not be processed.
All applicants must be able to commit to the full duration of the course.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be processed.
Run 1: 22 Jan 2021
Run 2: 23 Apr 2021
At the end of the course, all participants will be able to:
- Understand the basic and fundamental concepts of online advertising.
- Have an overview of crowdfunding tools to kickstart your own projects.
- Be able to come up with a cohesive social media strategy for your business or project.
- Envision what Industry 4.0 will mean for the future of digital marketing and your role in the new technologically connected world.
A minimum achievement of 80% attendance is required for participants to receive a Certificate of Participation.
Han is the founder and managing partner of Phay & Partners, an Industry 4.0 consulting firm that works with MNCs to promote innovation and agile thinking.
An award-winning serial tech entrepreneur, he currently manages Phay & Partners, and is the co-founder of AMY.ai, an AI driven voice & text chatbot in the F&B space. Previously, he was the founder and CEO in ad-tech startup Lumin(ai)re. He is also currently appointed as adjunct lecturer at the Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts teaching Entrepreneurship in the Arts.
Han was named Leading Innovator in Automated Marketing Technology 2020 by the Singapore Business Awards, an Honouree in the Brands for Good 2019 under the Community – Empowering Local Markets category, the Pitch Champion at the Vikingcubator 2019 and the TOP100 in the Echelon Asia Summit 2019.
He holds a Master of Arts from the Nanyang Technological University Singapore specialising in Creative AI and graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Advertising from the Savannah College of Art & Design. He holds a Certificate in Entrepreneurship Essentials from the Harvard Business School Online, a Diploma of Higher Education in Interactive Art from LASALLE College of the Arts as well as a Certificate of Attainment in Social Innovation from the Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Institute for Entrepreneurship.
For further enquiries, please write to email@example.com.