Reporting to the Director (Division of Information & Communications Technology) and the Manager (Teaching and Learning Application), you will be responsible for the management and administration of all teaching and learning applications include the Learning Portal which supports the teaching of on-campus programmes across the College and enables the delivery of online programmes, enriching the learning experience for students. You will also provide assistance, advice and training to users on the effective use of teaching and learning applications, as well as help to manage vendors in order to ensure operational efficiency and smooth running of teaching and learning applications.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and maintain in-house software aligning security, compliance, performance and scalability.
- Develop scripts to automate build, software release, application deployment, automated testing, system and application management.
- Configure and maintain the CI/CD pipelines incorporating streamlined change and release management.
- Collaborate with team members to explore and adopt new technologies to improve software application reliability and availability.
- Implement security practices that comply with standards to protect company data and infrastructure.
- Create and maintain business intelligence dashboard reporting.
- Communicate and work with system stakeholders to gather requirements and provide solutions for implementation.
- Ensure that applications are designed to be effectively managed given the organisation's technology architecture, available skills and tools.
- Provide technical assistance to users when necessary, such as resolving system errors and fixing system bugs reported by users.
- Preferably a Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Technology or related professional qualifications from an established university.
- Preferably 3 years and above or equivalent of experience in performing full stack development, supporting the operations and administration of a learning management system.
- Diploma holders from an established tertiary institution with 8 years and above of relevant experience may apply.
- Ability to plan, develop, test and deliver web/console applications.
- Familiar with administration of Microsoft Windows Server, Linux Server and MacOS.
- Proficient in database management - Microsoft SQL, MySQL, Postgresql, Firebase.
- Knowledge in UI design - Bootstrap, CSS, SaSS, LESS.
- Knowledge in cybersecurity is needed.
- Experience in DevOps/DevSecOps practices and CI/CD pipelines will be an advantage.
- Resourceful with good problem-solving, presentation and data analytics skills.
- Strong written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well independently and as a member of a team, collaborate with colleagues at all levels and provide good customer service.
Please submit your CV including current and expected salary and send it via email to [email protected].edu.sg or in writing (please state the position you are applying for on the envelope):
Director & Chief Human Resource Officer
Division of Human Resources & Organisation Development
LASALLE College of the Arts
1 McNally Street, Singapore 187940
Closing date is 31 May 2022 or until position is filled.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.