The Division of Student Administration is seeking a highly driven individual with a passion for the arts and arts education to join us as Senior Executive to predominantly conduct student life activities and provide student support services such as to facilitate the applications of Student EZ-Link cards and ICA Student’s Pass and maintenance of information on various platforms for effective communication. This position reports to the Director, Division of Student Administration and Manager of Student Services, and your key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist and support College-wide student life activities including Orientation, Assessment goodies, Free Fruit Day and ad hoc activities.
- Explore and implement new activities together with Assistant Manager to enrich and enhance students’ experience.
- Assist in community projects and student competitions with industry partners, faculties and students.
- Assist in planning and organising Convocation (jointly organised with Division of Advancement and Division of Communications).
- Source for and review suitable and reliable alternative accommodation for international students.
- Manage, track and monitor ICA Student’s Pass renewals, transfers and withdrawals for current international students.
- Liaise with government agencies to assist international students with immigration matters.
- Process new students’ tertiary EZ-Link / student cards for each academic year including:
- Assisting current students with their enquiries pertaining to student EZ-Link matters.
- Liaising with Transit Link and Division of ICT to process student tertiary EZ-Link cards for all Diploma and Bachelor students.
- Use of multiple integrated channels to maintain communication with students, including the use of social media to disseminate information and receive feedback.
- Maintain and ensure the information in Student Learning Portal is accurate.
- Prepare event posters and broadcast it to students via eCommunication Platform.
- Write up on events/ activities that were organized for inclusion in college’s news letter.
- Preferably a Bachelor’s Degree from an established university with at least 3 years of administrative experience within a tertiary education environment. Fresh graduates and candidates with diploma with at least 5 years of administrative experience may apply and will be considered for the Executive position.
- Good interpersonal, communication (written and spoken), organisational and analytical skills.
- Ability to engage and communicate well with students at tertiary level.
- Resourceful, meticulous, proactive and excellent follow-through capability.
- Ability to work independently within tight deadlines and to produce output of high accuracy and quality.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-cultural environment, both within the team and with the various faculties and divisions across the College.
- IT savvy and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to embrace a student-centric service culture.
Please submit your CV including current and expected salary plus a recent photo of yourself and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing (please state the position you are applying for on the envelope):
Director – Division of Human Resources
LASALLE College of the Arts
1 McNally Street
Closing date: 31 May 2020
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.