The Division of Student Administration is seeking a highly driven individual with a passion for the arts and arts education to join us as Senior Executive to predominantly administer the scholarship and financial assistance schemes for students. This position reports to the Director, Division of Student Administration and Senior Manager of Student Services, and your key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Review and administer scholarship and financial assistance schemes for new and current students (College-funded and External-funded).
- Publish and open and administer application for scholarship and bursary schemes.
- Process application for LASALLE-administered scholarships and financial assistance, perform preliminary evaluation based on eligibility criteria.
- Prepare and ensure necessary documentation for consideration of awards by the Scholarship and Financial Assistance Committee.
- Secretariat for Scholarship and Financial Assistance Committee (convene at least three times a year)
- Process applications for government-sponsored financial assistance/bursary. Eg. MOE Bursary, CDC/CCC Bursary and Mendaki TTFS. Administer monies received by applicants.
- Communicate outcomes to students and relevant departments, and ensure proper filling of records.
- Provide advice to students on available scholarship and financial assistance schemes.
- Administer new scholarships and bursaries.
- Maintaining records of scholarship and bursary recipients, and also monitor budget for scholarships and bursaries.
- Prepare and generate relevant statistics on scholarship and financial assistance schemes for external and internal reporting purposes.
- Assist to organize and prepare for the annual convocation ceremony with other key stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree from an established university with at least 3 years of relevant experience within a tertiary education environment
- Good interpersonal, communication (written and spoken), organisational and analytical skills
- Meticulous, proactive and excellent follow-through capability
- Ability to work independently within tight deadlines and to produce output of high accuracy and quality
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-cultural environment, both within the team and with the various faculties and divisions across the College
- IT savvy and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to embrace a student-centric service culture
LASALLE College of the Arts is at the leading edge of contemporary arts education in Asia and works in close partnership with GOLDSMITHS, University of London, which validates its degree programmes and collaborates on teaching exchanges and research initiatives. It has set an agenda for excellence to bring the College to the forefront of international arts pedagogy, practice and research.
Please submit your curriculum vitae indicating current and expected salary, indicating clearly the position you are applying, by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org before closing date 23 Nov 2018 or in writing (stating clearly the position applied on the envelope) to:
Director – Division of Human Resources
LASALLE College of the Arts
1 McNally Street, Singapore 187940
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.