LASALLE College of the Arts is at the leading edge of contemporary arts education in Asia and works in close partnership with GOLDSMITHS, University of London, which validates its degree programmes and collaborates on teaching exchanges and research initiatives. It has set an agenda for excellence to bring the College to the forefront of international arts pedagogy, practice and research.
The Division of Communications is responsible for all the College’s marketing communications and public relations functions, to raise the profile of LASALLE to all relevant constituencies and strengthen its position in the arts higher education arena.
Reporting to the Director and the Manager (Marketing Communications), you will assist to develop and implement marketing communication activities that help the College to achieve institutional objectives, including the coordination of marketing communication materials that support the Division of Admissions in student recruitment for assigned market segments, as well as branding and strategic marketing campaigns and initiatives that create top-of-mind awareness and positive reference in the minds of its key stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Communications or a relevant discipline from an established university.
- At least 3 years and above or equivalent of relevant experience in marketing communications, preferably in education/youth market. Diploma holder with at least 8 years of relevant experience may apply.
- Possess experience or good understanding of digital marketing, including social media tools/platforms, SEO, SEM
- Possess experience or knowledge in implementation of marketing communication activities in education and creative industries, including developing and managing design and production of various marketing collaterals.
- Content marketing experience will be advantageous.
- Good communication skills with the ability to write creatively.
- Good organisational, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- An appreciation of and sensitivity to arts, culture and the development of young people through education is desirable.
- An ability to embrace a student-centric service culture.
- Familiar with Mac software and able to use basic Adobe Creative Cloud programmes to design simple posters and electronic direct mailers would be advantageous.
Please submit your letter of interest, current curriculum vitae and any relevant supporting materials, indicating current and expected salary and enclosing a recent passport-sized photograph, by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org before closing date 14 December 2018 or in writing (stating clearly the position applied on the envelope) to:
Director - Division of Human Resources
LASALLE College of the Arts
1 McNally Street, Singapore 187940
Information on the Institution and the positions advertised above can be found at www.lasalle.edu.sg
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.