Reporting to the Director, Division of Information & Communications Technology and Manager (Applications Development), this position is part of the applications development team that manages the College’s enterprise applications. You are required to perform user requirement studies, database and software design, application development, implementation and providing technical support to users. In addition, you will be responsible for User Acceptance Testing, user training and maintenance of system documentation. You may also be required to manage and work closely with vendors to ensure operational efficiency and the smooth running of the systems to meet the College’s business objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3 years and above or equivalent of relevant experience
- Experience in gathering user requirement, performing system design and analysis, developing applications, conducting testing and providing documentation
- Hands-on application development experience in at least one complex project using .NET (VB and C#) framework 4, MS SQL database, reporting services, frontend web framework e.g. Angular, React, real-time database e.g., Firebase, etc
- Experience in implementing solutions that is device independent, with responsive UX
- Experience in SCM (Source Control Management) like GIT and CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment)
- Experience in providing technical guidance to developers, and managing developers ensuring system are developed according to design
- Strong written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational and project management skills
- Good initiative and customer service skills
- Ability to work well independently and as a member of a team and collaborate with colleagues at all levels
LASALLE College of the Arts is at the leading edge of contemporary arts education in Asia and works in close partnership with GOLDSMITHS, University of London, which validates its degree programmes and collaborates on teaching exchanges and research initiatives. Under its President, Professor Steve Dixon, LASALLE has set an agenda for excellence to bring the College to the forefront of international arts pedagogy, practice and research.
Please submit your letter of interest, current curriculum vitae and any relevant supporting materials, indicating current and expected salary and enclosing a recent passport-sized photograph, by e-mail to: email@example.com before closing date 30 Nov 2018 or in writing (stating clearly the position applied on the envelope) to:
Director – Division of Human Resources
LASALLE College of the Arts
1 McNally Street, Singapore 187940
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.