Reporting to the Director, Information and Communications Technology, you will lead the team in analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of enterprise applications, as well as managing the operations and maintenance of the College’s information systems such as Student Management System and other technology solutions for the business needs of the College. You will also be responsible for managing vendors and outsourced projects to ensure that the business solutions proposed are sound, and the defined quality and service levels, and schedules are met with satisfaction. You will translate project strategy into tasks/activities and manage risks within each phase of the project. You will own and lead initiatives to implement DevOps solutions, and perform analysis of best practices and emerging concepts in DevOps, infrastructure automation and enterprise security.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- At least 9 years and above of experience in project management, business analysis, software development, with at least 3 years in a supervisory or manager’s role; candidate with at least 12 years of experience with at least 5 years in a supervisory or manager’s role will be considered for the Senior Manager appointment
- Candidate who has good business domain knowledge in education and student management system is preferred
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge in DevOps, SDCL and full life-cycle of project management
- Excellent understanding of SDLC and Cyber Security in Software Development Lifecycle
- Strong technical knowledge of Cloud Computing, DOTNET technology, SQL Server database
- Excellent interpersonal, persuasive and communication skills (both oral and written skills
- Able to work well with colleagues at all levels
- Ability to provide a balanced view of a problem situation, good problem solver and able to guide team to conceptualize complex business issues and provide effective solutions
- Good knowledge of software development life cycles, software engineering best practices and quality standards
LASALLE College of the Arts is at the leading edge of contemporary arts education in Asia and works in close partnership with GOLDSMITHS, University of London, which validates its degree programmes and collaborates on teaching exchanges and research initiatives. It has set an agenda for excellence to bring the College to the forefront of international arts pedagogy, practice and research.
Please submit your letter of interest, current curriculum vitae and any relevant supporting materials, indicating current and expected salary and enclosing a recent passport-sized photograph, by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org before closing date 31 May 2019 or in writing (stating clearly the position applied on the envelope) to:
Director - Division of Human Resources
LASALLE College of the Arts
1 McNally Street, Singapore 187940
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.