The Division of Information & Communications Technology is seeking a highly driven individual to join us as Manager (Cyber Security). This is a new role which will allow you to be part of a fast-growing team and work with emerging technologies.
Reporting to the Director, you will work with him to manage and implement the right cybersecurity strategy and action plans, taking into consideration the College’s business environment, and the potential cyber threats that will affect the business operations in the digital economy. Your key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible to conduct Information security risk assessment of new projects and existing systems to ensure it align to cyber security policies.
- Engage system owners or representatives and the team to communicate security risk issues and provide consultancy on risk mitigations.
- Conduct technical security risk assessment for new projects.
- Manage third party risk assessment
- Perform security audits and conduct security assessments for compliance.
Policies and framework
- Develop, implement, and manage cyber security incident response framework for all incident responses to internal and external stakeholders during security breaches.
- Work with users to implement policies that continue to support their operations, and provide the security required to ensure integrity of the work done and data security.
- Keep abreast of information security related technologies and best practices.
- Assess, discover and drive remediation of security vulnerabilities across enterprise network, systems, web & mobile applications.
- Coordinate/execute internal and external penetration test (pentest).
Project and vendor management
- Manage key projects, provide security architect solutions, assist in risk mitigation, and fulfil security governance and best practices within the environment.
- Manage the reporting and recovery process of security breach or incident with appointed vendor (where applicable), within the timeframe defined in the framework.
- Maintain IT documentation, covering infrastructure, inventory, service subscriptions and contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, infocomm security management or related discipline from an established university.
- Professional cyber security certification such as CISSP or CISA.
- At least 9 years of similar experience preferably in an institution of higher learning.
- Proven track record in implementing security technical solutions.
- Good understanding and knowledge of security design, best practice and standard such as security hardening.
- Good knowledge of application security, database security and network security.
- Good understanding and knowledge of risk assessment and risk mitigation.
- Good working knowledge of security risk and governance frameworks.
- Good understanding and knowledge of network and security technologies including Cloud, VPNs, intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDS/IPS), firewalls, SIEM, antivirus.
- Experience in recommending and implementing cybersecurity-related improvements.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Good planning, organisational and presentation skills.
- Ability to embrace a student-centric service culture.
Please submit your CV including current and expected salary and send it via email to [email protected] or in writing (please state the position you are applying for on the envelope):
Director & Chief Human Resource Officer
Division of Human Resources & Organisation Development
LASALLE College of the Arts
1 McNally Street, Singapore 187940
Closing date is 30 June 2022 or until position is filled.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.