Reporting to the Director, Division of Admissions, you will predominantly be responsible for leading the Admissions team to administer and enhance admissions processes for both local and international applicants and ensure that admissions processes comply with the College’s policies and relevant regulations.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Overall in-charge of the annual admissions exercise for the intake of new students.
- Manage the timely processing of applications, offers and confirmation of new student intake, Student Pass applications for new international applicants, etc.
- Liaise with Schools on portfolio/audition guidelines and procedures.
- Liaise with recruitment agents on international admission and application matters.
- Conduct briefings to internal and external stakeholders on important changes to the admissions policy and government regulations pertaining to the intake of new students, where necessary.
- Assist in key College-wide events such as Convocation, Orientation, Open House, and other institutional events.
- Prepare admissions statistical reports for internal and external stakeholders and periodic institutional reporting.
- Participate in the review of admissions policy and procedures, and be responsible for admissions-related process enhancements.
- Develop management reports on admissions trend analysis, outcome analytics, applicant profiling, etc. for continuous improvements.
- Ensure proper documentation and records management in accordance to relevant policies and regulations.
- Spearhead admissions-related projects that have an overall positive impact on application experience (e.g. digital transformation initiatives on admissions processes).
- Bachelor’s degree from an established university with at least 12 years and above of similar experience in an institution of higher learning.
- Sound knowledge of admissions processes and procedures of a tertiary education institution.
- Meticulous, resourceful and able to produce work with high level of accuracy.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Able to lead a small team and collaborate with colleagues at all levels.
- Good supervisory and people management skills, with the ability to manage and interact at all levels.
- Good initiative and customer service skills.
- Good planning, organisational and presentation skills.
- Appreciation and sensitivity to arts and culture, and the development of young people through education desirable.
- Able to work across cultures with different individuals and bodies such as students, parents, government, constituencies, etc, where appropriate.
- Able to embrace a student-centric service culture.
Please submit your CV including current and expected salary and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing (please state the position you are applying for on the envelope):
Director & Chief Human Resource Officer
Division of Human Resources & Organisation Development
LASALLE College of the Arts
1 McNally Street, Singapore 187940
Closing date: 26 February 2021 OR until position is filled.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.