Reporting to the Acting Director, Division of Quality & Planning and Global Engagement and the managers, you will work in the team focusing on curriculum development, review and enhancements while supporting the Division across the other functions in global engagement, strategic planning, academic policies and quality assurance.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Support the development and review of curricula frameworks and programmes.
- Assist to plan and conduct internal reviews of the College’s academic provisions, including monitoring and tracking of action plans to improve curriculum delivery and academic outcomes for continuous improvement.
- Support the development, implementation and review of academic policies and processes such as the annual programme review and external examining process.
- Assist in the collection, analysis and evaluation of strategic and academic data, including conducting the Student Module Survey, and prepare reports for senior management to aid in decision-making.
- Assist in the planning and preparation for the College’s external reviews and ensure compliance with regulatory frameworks governing the College, including reporting to regulatory bodies such as the Committee for Private Education and the Ministry of Education.
- Assist to maintain and enhance the user experience of key online platforms managed by the Division such as the Knowledge Hub, Learning Portal and College website.
- Perform secretariat duties in various academic committees.
- Support the global engagement function of the Division through coordinating visits of institutions and planning for overseas trips of the senior management team.
- Facilitate inbound and outbound student exchanges.
- Bachelor’s degree from an established university, preferably in the field of education, arts, data analytics or statistics with at least three years of relevant experience.
- Candidates without relevant experience are welcome to apply and will be considered for an executive appointment.
- Understanding of pedagogy, curriculum development, and instructional design as well as prior experience in the field of education or quality assurance in a tertiary education environment will be an advantage.
- Experience with data visualisation tools to present findings and analysis of key results.
- Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organisational and project management skills.
- Meticulous and able to multitask.
- Ability to work well independently, and when required, as a member of a team and collaborate with colleagues at all levels.
- Appreciation of the arts and culture and the development of young people through education.
- Ability to embrace a student-centric service.
Interested applicants are invited to apply directly at the LASALLE careers portal. Closing date is 15 Sep 2023 or until the position is filled. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.