Reporting to the Director, Division of Quality & Planning and Global Engagement and the Senior Manager, you will provide administrative support for quality assurances and academic processes including the development, review and enhancements of programmes and academic policies.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Support the Quality Assurance and Enhancements systems to ensure compliance with regulatory frameworks governing the College.
- Support the development, implementation and review of the Academic Governance Structure and Quality Framework, and associated academic policies and processes.
- Perform secretariat duties in the various academic committees.
- Support the maintenance of the Knowledge Hub where all institutional strategic and academic knowledge resides.
- Support the data collection, analysis and evaluation of strategic and academic results for management information and prepare reports to aid decision-making.
- Support the preparation for the College’s external reviews and liaise with Divisions/Faculties on all necessary documentation and required follow-up where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree from an established university with at least 3 years of relevant experience. Candidates without relevant experience are welcome to apply and will be considered for an Executive appointment.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Good organisational and project management skills, meticulous and the ability to multitask.
- Strong team player and able to work independently.
- Self-starter who takes initiative, with strong planning and good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of strategic planning, organisational excellence or quality assurance in a tertiary education environment will be an advantage.
- Appreciation and sensitivity to arts and culture and the development of young people through education.
- Ability to embrace a student-centric service.
Please submit your CV including current and expected salary and send it via email to [email protected] or in writing (please state the position you are applying for on the envelope):
Director & Chief Human Resource Officer
Division of Human Resources & Organisation Development
LASALLE College of the Arts
1 McNally Street
Closing date 15 August 2022 or until position is filled.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.