The Division of Communications is seeking a highly driven individual with a passion for the arts and arts education to join us as Executive/Senior Executive in Marketing Communications. Reporting to the Director and Senior Manager (Marketing Communications), you will assist in developing and implementing marketing communication activities that will help to achieve institutional objectives and position the College as Asia’s leading contemporary arts and design institution.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the social media strategy and drive implementation including writing, content, scheduling and engagement on the College’s social media platforms.
- Manage the maintenance of the corporate website including working with the agency to ensure timeliness and accuracy in updating of website content.
- Support the planning and implementation of digital marketing campaigns and initiatives to drive student recruitment and analyse campaign performance.
- Assist in managing and vetting content for on-campus digital billboards.
- Assist in key institutional projects and events including Open House, The LASALLE Show and Convocation.
- Preferably a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, arts management or design communication from an established tertiary institution.
- 2 years and above of relevant experience, preferably in the education/youth market. Fresh graduates will be considered. Diploma holder with at least 5 years of relevant experience may apply.
- Strong writing skills with the ability to craft compelling content that resonates with our target audience.
- Skilled in producing and editing videos, images and layouts.
- Strong team player yet able to work independently.
- Self-starter who takes initiative, with strong planning and good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Software (Premiere Pro, Lightroom, Photoshop).
- Good understanding of the latest trends and changing social media landscape.
- Good eye for aesthetics.
- Keen interest in and knowledge of the arts and education.
- An ability to embrace a student-centric service culture.
Interested applicants are invited to apply directly at LASALLE Career Portal.
More information on the College can be found at www.lasalle.edu.sg
Closing date 31 January 2023 or until position is filled.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.