Reporting to the Director, Division of Information & Communications Technology and Manager (Enterprise Application), this position is part of the applications development team that manages the College’s enterprise applications. You are required to perform user requirement studies, database and software design, application development, implementation and providing technical support to users. In addition, you will be responsible for User Acceptance Testing, user training and maintenance of system documentation. You may also be required to manage and work closely with vendors to ensure operational efficiency and the smooth running of the systems to meet College’s business objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- 3 years and above or equivalent of relevant experience.
- Experience in gathering user requirements, performing system design and analysis, developing applications, conducting testing with users, deployment and providing documentation.
- Hands-on application development experience in at least one complex project using .NET (VB and C#) framework 4, MS SQL database, reporting services, frontend web framework e.g. Angular, NodeJS, React, real-time database e.g., Firebase.
- Experience in implementing solutions that is device independent with responsive UX.
- Experience in SCM (Source Control Management) like GIT and CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment).
- Experience in providing technical guidance to developers and managing developers ensuring system are developed according to design.
- Strong written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Good organisational and project management skills.
- Good initiative and customer service skills.
- Ability to work well independently and as a member of a team and collaborate with colleagues at all levels.
Please submit your CV including current and expected salary plus a recent photo of yourself and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing (please state the position you are applying for on the envelope):
Director – Division of Human Resources
LASALLE College of the Arts
1 McNally Street
Closing date: 15 October 2020
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.