Reporting to the Director (Division of Finance), Senior Manager (Financial Services) and Assistant Manager (Accounts Receivables), you will be part of the accounts receivables team and assist in tuition fees collection and provide relevant financial assistance and information to students at a service counter. Specifically, you will be responsible for the CPF Education and Post-Seconday Education Schemes which eligible students can use to pay their tuition fees; the purchase under the Fee Protection Scheme in accordance with the Committee for Private Education requirements; and the issuance of tax invoices to non-student customers. You are also required to assist in the timely closure of accounts, reconciliation of supporting schedules to the general ledger, performing bank reconciliation and performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for system enhancement. You will also be required to support other areas of the accounts receivables functions as and when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting from an established university with at least 3 years of relevant experience in accounts receivables.
- Fresh graduates and candidates with diploma with at least 5 years of relevant experience may apply and will be considered for the Executive position.
- Proficient in financial accounting.
- Able to handle information with integrity and confidentiality.
- Highly detailed and meticulous with good organisational skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication (written and spoken) and analytical skills.
- Ability to work well as a member of a team and collaborate with colleagues at all levels and independently.
- IT savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong sense of commitment and initiative.
- Able to embrace a student-centric service.
Please submit your CV including current and expected salary and send it via email to [email protected] or in writing (please state the position you are applying for on the envelope):
Director & Chief Human Resource Officer
Division of Human Resources & Organisation Development
LASALLE College of the Arts
1 McNally Street, Singapore 187940
Closing date is 3 November 2022 or until position is filled.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.