The Student Recruitment team plays a key role in raising awareness and creating interest for LASALLE’s wide range of diplomas and degrees programmes. Reporting to the Director, Division of Admissions and Manager (Student Recruitment), your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct student recruitment activities in assigned markets to generate and convert leads into applications for Open House, recruitment fairs and seminars, applicant preparation workshops, networking with school teachers and counsellors, and preparation of marketing materials etc.
- Provide programme advice to prospective students (and their parents) via face-to-face counselling, email and phone correspondence. This is a daily function that drives the energy and commitment of the Student Recruitment team as we seek to understand the needs of our customers.
- Keep abreast of developments in education and student recruitment in your assigned market segments.
- Maintain and update the prospective student database.
- Bachelor’s degree from an established university with 2 years and above of relevant experience in marketing, preferably in education/youth marketing, or Diploma holder with at least 5 years of relevant experience. Those without the relevant experience but have a keen interest to work in the education sector may also be considered.
- Outgoing and dynamic with the ability to inspire and engage prospective students and convert them into applicants.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to embrace a student-centric service culture.
- Demonstrates great initiative and customer service skills.
- Ability to work well as a member of a team and collaborate with colleagues at all levels.
- Appreciation and sensitivity to arts and culture, and the development of young people through education is desirable.
Please submit your CV including current and expected salary and send it via email to [email protected] or in writing (please state the position you are applying for on the envelope):
Director & Chief Human Resource Officer
Division of Human Resources & Organisation Development
LASALLE College of the Arts
1 McNally Street, Singapore 187940
Closing date is 31 May 2022 or until position is filled.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.