Reporting to the Director, Division of Quality and Planning and Manager, you will provide administrative support in strategic planning and other institutional quality assurance work, which includes but are not limited to the following:
- Collate relevant data, analysed the data and prepare reports to aid Senior Management’s decision making
- Maintain the College’s Knowledge Hub, which provides staff with all internal knowledge to aid continuous learning and improvement
- Assist in the Annual Management Review process to evaluate and review College’s performance and initiatives for continual improvement
- Assist and guide divisions/faculties through the development, monitoring and review of their operational plans
- Assist in monitoring and reviewing the internal institutional quality assurance process and ensuring compliance with the various quality schemes, such as Committee for Private & Education’s Enhanced Registration Framework and EduTrust certification, Enterprise Singapore’s Business Excellence certification, etc.
- Assist in preparation for all College’s external reviews and liaise with divisions/faculties on all necessary documentation needed and the required follow-up actions where appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree from an established university with at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of strategic planning, organisation excellence or quality assurance in a tertiary education environment will be an advantage
- Ability to do simple coding to collect and analyse data for management reporting
- Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisation and project management skills
- Meticulous and able to multi task
- Ability to work well independently, and when required, as member of a team and collaborate with colleagues at all levels
- Good customer service skills
- Appreciation and sensitivity to arts and culture and the development of young people through education
- Ability to embrace a student-centric service
LASALLE College of the Arts is at the leading edge of contemporary arts education in Asia and works in close partnership with GOLDSMITHS, University of London, which validates its degree programmes and collaborates on teaching exchanges and research initiatives. It has set an agenda for excellence to bring the College to the forefront of international arts pedagogy, practice and research.
Please submit your letter of interest, current curriculum vitae and any relevant supporting materials, indicating current and expected salary and enclosing a recent passport-sized photograph, by e-mail to: email@example.com before closing date 31 May 2019 or in writing (stating clearly the position applied on the envelope) to:
Director – Division of Human Resources
LASALLE College of the Arts
1 McNally Street, Singapore 187940
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.