Reporting to the Director of Finance and line managers, you will be part of the accounts receivables team and assist in tuition fees collection and provide relevant financial assistance and information to students at a service counter.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Administer the CPF Education and Post-Secondary Education (PSEA) Schemes which eligible students can use to pay their tuition fees.
- Handle billing and collection matters for our programs/courses.
- Issue tax invoices to non-student customers.
- Assist in the timely closure of accounts, reconciliation of supporting schedules to the general ledger, perform bank reconciliation.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for system enhancement.
- Support other areas of the accounts receivables functions as and when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting from an established university with at least three years of relevant experience in accounts receivables.
- Fresh graduates and candidates with a diploma and at least five years of relevant experience may apply and will be considered for the Executive position.
- Proficient in financial accounting.
- Able to handle information with integrity and confidentiality.
- Highly detailed and meticulous with good organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication (written and spoken), and analytical skills.
- Ability to work well as a member of a team and collaborate with colleagues at all levels and independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace.
- Strong sense of commitment and initiative.
- Able to embrace a student-centric service.
Interested applicants are invited to apply directly at the LASALLE careers portal. Closing date is 30 November 2023 or until the position is filled. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.