The Division of Communications is seeking a highly driven individual with a passion for the arts and arts education to join us as an Executive in Marketing Communications. Reporting to the Director and Senior Manager (Marketing Communications), you will assist in developing and implementing marketing communication activities that will help to achieve institutional objectives and position the College as Asia’s leading contemporary arts and design institution. This position will predominantly be responsible for creating digital content that will inspire and connect with our target audience.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Ideate, propose and develop content ideas to drive LASALLE’s brand engagement across our social media platforms.
- Produce and develop short-form digital content from pre-production planning to post-production editing.
- Write short-form content and develop layouts.
- Support the content and social media leads to manage the content and social media calendar.
- Assist in managing and vetting content/layouts for the on-campus digital billboards.
- Support key institutional projects and events including Open House, The LASALLE Show and Convocation.
- Preferably a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, arts management or design communication from an established tertiary institution.
- 2 years and above of relevant experience, preferably in the education/youth market. Fresh graduates will be considered. Diploma holder with at least 5 years of relevant experience may apply.
- Passionate about storytelling and content creation that resonates with our target audience.
- Skilled in producing and editing videos, images and layouts.
- Strong team player yet able to work independently.
- Self-starter who takes initiative, with strong planning and good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Software (Premiere Pro, Lightroom, Photoshop).
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Good understanding of the latest trends and changing social media landscape.
- Good eye for aesthetics.
- Keen interest in and knowledge of the arts and education.
- An ability to embrace a student-centric service culture.
Please submit your CV including current and expected salary and send it via email to [email protected] or in writing (please state the position you are applying for on the envelope):
Director & Chief Human Resource Officer
Division of Human Resources & Organisation Development
LASALLE College of the Arts
1 McNally Street, Singapore 187940
Closing date is 30 June 2022 or until position is filled.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.