Reporting to the Director, Division of Industry & Community Engagement and working closely with the Assistant Manager, you will provide administrative and operational support for the College’s Career Services functions to train and equip students with the skills/knowledge in their employment search so as to achieve the College’s graduate employment targets.
You will also support the College’s internships programme, assist in the organisation and implementation of Career Services programmes such as CareerFest, Internship Days, Recruitment Days, and Career Skills Workshops. Other responsibilities include managing the internship portal and handling all Career Services’ enquiries in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree from an established university with at least 2 years of relevant experience. Diploma holder with at least 5 years of relevant experience may also apply.
- Good communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Good organisational and administrative skills.
- Proactive, meticulous and able to multitask.
- Proficient in MS Office software especially Excel.
- Understanding of publicity and marketing strategies.
- Design and advanced digital skills are an added advantage.
- Able to work well independently, and when required, as a member of a team and collaborate with colleagues at all levels.
- Good initiative and able to contribute ideas.
- Appreciation and sensitivity to arts and culture and the development of young people through education.
- Ability to embrace a student-centric service.
Please submit your CV including current and expected salary and send it via email to [email protected] or in writing (please state the position you are applying for on the envelope):
Director & Chief Human Resource Officer
Division of Human Resources & Organisation Development
LASALLE College of the Arts
1 McNally Street, Singapore 187940
Closing date is 31 May 2022 or until position is filled.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.