Reporting to the Director, Division of Industry & Community Engagement and working closely with the Assistant Manager, you will provide administrative and operational support for the Career Centre and all its events and activities which includes but not limited to scheduling of events, logistics arrangements and post-event surveys. Key responsibilities include providing students with information, referral services, outreach and case management administration. You will also work with the Assistant Manager to acquire and develop digital service delivery resources at the Career Centre, and plan and organise Virtual Career Fairs for students and alumni. Other responsibilities include managing the GotJob portal and email account and ensuring that enquires are responded to in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree from an established university with at least 2 years of relevant experience. Diploma holder with at least 5 years of relevant experience may also apply. Those without the relevant experience will also be considered for Executive Assistant position.
- Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organisational and administrative skills.
- Proactive, meticulous and able to multitask.
- Proficient in MS Office software especially MS Excel.
- Understanding of publicity and marketing strategies.
- Design and advanced digital skills are an added advantage.
- Able to work well independently, and when required, as a member of a team and collaborate with colleagues at all levels.
- Good customer service skills.
- Appreciation and sensitivity to arts and culture and the development of young people through education.
- Ability to embrace a student-centric service.
Please submit your CV including current and expected salary and send it via email to email@example.com or in writing (please state the position you are applying for on the envelope):
Director & Chief Human Resource Officer
Division of Human Resources & Organisation Development
LASALLE College of the Arts
1 McNally Street, Singapore 187940
Closing date: 8 February 2021 OR until position is filled.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.