The Division of Admissions is seeking a highly driven individual with a passion for the arts and arts education to join us as an Executive for Admissions. This position reports to the Director and Manager (Admissions).
You will be responsible for administering of admissions processes for both local and international applicants and ensure admissions processes comply with the College’s admissions policy and relevant regulations. The key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure timely processing of applications, offers, confirmation of enrolment, Student Pass applications for new intake of international applicants, etc.
- Receive and process applications in accordance to current admissions criteria.
- Ensure accurate data input of applicant particulars into student database system.
- Check the authenticity of transcripts and certificates with the respective institutions.
- Liaise with faculties on portfolio/audition guidelines and portfolio interview/audition schedules.
- Preparation for international students’ registration.
- Handle applicants’ enquiries, complaints and appeals relating to admissions.
- Assist in College-wide events such as Convocation, Orientation and Open House
- Prepare admissions statistical reports.
- Ensure proper documentation and records management in accordance to relevant policies and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree from an established university with 2 years and above of relevant experience in the admissions process within a tertiary education environment.
- Diploma holder with at least 5 years of relevant experience may apply.
- Meticulous, resourceful and able to produce work with high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work well as a member of a team and collaborate with colleagues at all levels and independently.
- Good initiatives and customer service skills.
- Good organisational and administrative skills.
- Appreciation and sensitivity to arts and culture, and the development of young people through education is desirable.
- Ability to embrace a student-centric service culture.
Please submit your CV including current and expected salary and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing (please state the position you are applying for on the envelope):
Director & Chief Human Resource Officer
Division of Human Resources & Organisation Development
LASALLE College of the Arts
1 McNally Street, Singapore 187940
Closing date: 31 August 2021 OR until position is filled.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.